One of the Fortnitemares 2020 challenges is to travel 100 meters on a Witch Broom. This is actually a little awkward, as Witch Brooms seem to only spawn in certain locations.
To find a Witch Broom, head for the point marked on the map below, just to the northwest of Salty Springs. Here, you will find a Witch’s house, and we all know that where there is a Witch, a Witch Broom is bound to follow.
Near the house, you will find two barrels that have Witch Brooms sticking out of them. Interact with the barrel to loot it, then pick up the Witch Broom, a Mythic item.
Press the relevant button to select the broom from your weapons, then hit the Fire button for whatever platform you are playing on. You will be launched into the air, and the Witch Broom will appear underneath you, allowing you to glide along for a while. You should be able to hit the 100-meter mark on the first try if the lay of the land is in your favor.
The Witch Broom has a 20-second cooldown, so keep that in mind if you plan on using it to make a quick escape from other players or some Shadows.
You can find the rest of the Fortnitemares 2020 challenges below. They are not all available yet, so we will be updating these lists as the week goes on.
- Become a Shadow (0/3) – 40,000 XP
- Travel 100 Meters on a Witch Broom (0/100) – 40,000 XP
- Eat Candy (0/25) – Midas’ Shadow
- Deal damage with a Possessed Vehicle (October 24)
- Detect players as a Shadow (October 24)
- Eliminate Shadow Midas (October 24)
- Eliminate shadows as Player (October 27)
- Visit Different Witch Shacks (October 27)
- Consume legendary loot as a Shadow (October 27)