Fortnitemares 2020 is underway, and for one of the challenges, you will need to find and eat 25 pieces of candy. Candy is actually quite easy to find. Outside houses in named locations, you will find Halloween buckets that look like ghosts or pumpkins. If you smash these, candy will fall out.
The bad thing is that you will only be able to eat the candy if you have already taken some damage, so you might need to engineer some close gunfights or jump off a roof to be able to eat the pieces. You will need to eat 25 pieces in total to get the Midas’ Shadow wrap reward.
This is one of those challenges that you don’t really have to rush, and you should be able to get just get it done before Fortnitemares ends on November 3. There are, that we know of, five different types of Candy.
- Pepper Ming
- Hop Drop
- Candy Corn
- Jelly Bean
- Thermal Taffy
They will all heal you for a small amount of health over time, but if they have any other effects, we haven’t had time to figure out exactly what those are yet, although Thermal Taffy seems self-explanatory, and “Pepper” anything normally gives you increase movement speed.
You can find the rest of the Fortnitemares 2020 challenges below. They are not all available yet, so we will be updating these lists as the week goes on.
- Become a Shadow (0/3) – 40,000 XP
- Travel 100 Meters on a Witch Broom (0/100) – 40,000 XP
- Eat Candy (0/25) – Midas’ Shadow
- Deal damage with a Possessed Vehicle (October 24)
- Detect players as a Shadow (October 24)
- Eliminate Shadow Midas (October 24)
- Eliminate shadows as Player (October 27)
- Visit Different Witch Shacks (October 27)
- Consume legendary loot as a Shadow (October 27)