One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 is to find four floatings rings at Steamy Stacks. This has been a challenge in the area for a previous season, but the rings are in very different places this time.
You can find the locations of all the rings marked on the image below. The majority of them appear outside, up high, so will involve some building. The fourth one is actually inside Building 5, and the fifth one is inside Building 4, not on the roof like the others.
Below we have descriptions of where to find each one, and a useful video if you would prefer to see them in the game.
Floating Ring #1
The first ring can be found on the low roof on the west side of Steamy Stacks. It is the small room that sticks out of the bigger building.
Floating Ring #2
The second ring can be foun on top of the tall metal stack here.
Floating Ring #3
The third ring can be found on the light blue pipe that runs between the buildings up high.
Floating Ring #4
The fourth ring can be found in the building. Take take stairs up to the door marked by the arrow above, the head inside and look up to see it on a pipe.
Floating Ring #5
This one call also be found inside, in the yellow industrial claw in Building 4.
All you need to do is grab all five of them and the challenge will be complete, netting you a sweet 25,000 XP for your Battle Pass.
You can find all the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 9 challenges below:
- Search chests at Holly Hedges (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Slurpy Swamp (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect floating rings at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 250000 XP
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (0/35) – 25000 XP
- Dance at the highest and lowest points on the map– 25000 XP
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka – 50000 XP
- Knockback opponents with Shockwave Grenades (0/3) – 25000 XP