It is Week 9 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4, and one of the challenges this week is to dance at the highest and lowest points on the map. These are pretty far away from each other, so either prepare for a long journey or just do them in different matches.
You can find both locations marked on the map below by the large red arrows.
The highest point on the map is the huge mountain directly below Catty Corner. The easiest way to get to the top of it is to drop straight in there from the Battle Bus if you can. Otherwise, you will need to follow a winding route to the top.
The lowest point on the map is now Coral Castle. If you make your way to the bottom level, you can dance there and it should count it no matter where you do it. You can see exactly where we did it marked by white chevron on the map above.
All you need to do is dance at each spot, and the challenge will be complete. Don’t forget, Fortnitemares 2020 is currently going on, and you should be able to complete this challenge even if you have been turned into a Shadow.
You can find the rest of the Week 9 challenges below:
- Search chests at Holly Hedges (0/7) – 25000 XP
- Elimination at Slurpy Swamp (0/3) – 25000 XP
- Collect floating rings at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 250000 XP
- Land at Sharky Shell and finish Top 25 (0/35) – 25000 XP
- Dance at the highest and lowest points on the map– 25000 XP
- Heal teammates with a Bandage Bazooka – 50000 XP
- Knockback opponents with Shockwave Grenades (0/3) – 25000 XP