For one of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9, you will need to emote at stone statues. Emoting at things is a pretty common challenge in Fortnite, but for this one you will need to know exactly where to go.
This challenge is actually much easier than we first anticipated. There are two places to do it. You can either visit the stone statues at Coral Castle or head to Colossal Colesium to wrap up the challenge. You can find two stone horse statues outside the front of the Colesium where you can emote, or you can find a bunch of statues over near the Coral Castle area.
The easiest place to do it is probably Coral Castle, as there will more than likely be other challenges there you can finish up too. It’s been a common enough spot for challenges this season. Of course, if you have any challenges involved the Tomato Pit, or Tomato Head, then you should go to Colossal Colesium as they are quite close together.
Once that is complete, you can finish up the rest of the match by doing whatever you please. You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 challenges below:
- Shakedown an IO guard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a hidden bunker (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find the crashed plane’s black box (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while in water (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Emote at stone statues (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Ride the Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage to a Loot Shark (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Shakedown opponents (5,10,15,20,25) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP