On of this week’s Deadpool challenges in Fortnite is to find the Pool’s stuffed unicorn. It is a beloved toy, and he would really like it back. Find it is, as always, super easy, and it makes you wonder how Deadpool even ends up losing these things in the first place.
To find the stuffed unicorn, just go to the main Battle Pass screen where you can see the Agency members sitting around the table. Now, click on the Agents room in the top left corner. From there, click on Meowscle to enter his special quarters.
You will be able to see the stuffed unicorn on the ground towards the front of the room.
Once that is complete, the next mission is to visit Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple Steel Bridges in the game, and we have a guide to show you where to find them all.
Don’t forget, it is a full week of Meowscles related challenges this week, for his Mischief mission, and we have all his guides, and any relevant guides you might need, listed below.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond