One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 6 is to stay within 20 meters for another player for 3 seconds while wearing a Prop Disguise. A Prop Disguise is a special item that you can purchase from a small selection of NPCs on the map.
There are only 5 NPCs that will sell this disguise, and we have marked all their locations on the map below. The diguise will cost 75 Gold Bars, and will stay in place for a limited time, so you need to be reasonably quick.
- Bushranger to the west of Pleasant Park
- Jekyll in Steamy Stacks
- Raz in Collosal Crops
- Snow Sniper east of Retail Row
- Crustina in The Pizza Pit
When you purchase the Prop Disguise, it will automatically change you into a random item like a barrel, Slurp barrel, or pile of tires. The disguise will stay in place, even if you run or jump, and you can still interact with things and pick up loot.
To break the disguise, you need to hit the fire button. You won’t fire your weapon the first time, and will instead pop out of the disguise. After that, you can fire your weapon as normal.
The best way to finish this quest is to buy the disguise, then hide somewhere that you will blend in, such as near similar items to the disguise, or beside a wall or pile of trash if you happen to be the tire disguise.
You can find the rest of the Week 6 challenges and quests below:
- Open Safes (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Complete Bounties (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Reach max shields in different matches (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Stay within 20 meters of a player for 3 seconds while wearing a prop disguise (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Hit from 50 meters or greater with a bow (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Complete the swimming time trial at Weeping Woods or Coral Castle (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Visit Fancy View, Rainbow Rentals, and Lockie’s Lighthouse (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Legendary Quest – deal damage with makeshift weapons (2500,5000,7500,10000, 12500) – 35000 XP to 24500 XP.