One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 6 is to place cow decoys at the farms on the island. It would seem that the alien visitors have been taking liberties with some of the herds, and the farmers hope to confuse the issue with some fake cows.
To finish this challenge, players can finish either Corny Complex or Hayseed Farm directly beside it. There, they will find the blue outlines of the coy decoys and they can just interact with them to place the decoys. They only need to place three of them, and they can get this challenge fully completed at either of the farms, so it doesn’t matter which one you visit.
You can find the rest of the Week 6 challenges below:
- Collect Bars – (0/500) 30,000XP
- Spend Bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Destroy Alien tress – (0/5) 30,000 XP
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP