A new quick challenge has arrived in Fortnite, more than likely to celebrate July 4. You will need to track down and set off some fireworks near Lazy Lake. In this guide, we will show you where to find them. It’s not that difficult to track them down, although the “near Lazy Lake” description is a little generous.
Now, despite the quest saying you needed to get five, it completed for us after four, so we are unsure if that is a bug or just a typo in the description of the quest.
Below, you can find a map showing the location of each of the fireworks that we found. The map is zoomed in on the area to the west of Lazy Lake. This area of hills and peaks is where the fireworks can be found. If you would prefer a video showing where to find each one, there is one embedded above.
The Season 3 Week 3 map challenges have also been released. You can find them all listed below, with links to guides that will help you finish them quickly.
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)