Someone got lost at sea in Fortnite, and it is up to you to find a family portrait from a shipwreck. It is one of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, and in this guide we will show you where to find them.
The portraits are spread across two different areas, on opposite ends of the map, so which one you choose to go for is up to you. The leaked info said that only one of them needed to be found, but if you need to get more than that, Shipwreck Cove is the place to go.
There are three portraits to be found at Shipwreck Cove. One in a bath tub at the northeast end, one beside a rock to the left of that, and then the last one beside a capsized green boat to the south.
The final portrait can be found at Crash Cargo, on the west coat. This one can be found near the small pile of boxes beside all the cargo containers.
The rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 challenges can be found below:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw a fish back in the water (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5,19,15,20,25) – 55000 to 22000 XP