Inflatable tubemen have been added to the gas stations in Fortnite, and it is up to you to destroy them as part of the Week 12 challenges. They are not really inflatable tubemen though, and are actually tubellamas, keeping the Fortnite theme going strong.
You can find these tubemen at any gas station in the game, but once they are destroyed they will disappear, so it is very much a first-come, first-served kind of challenge.
After checking a random selection of the gas stations in Fortnite, they all appear to have tubemen, so you can head to whatever one you like. We would recommend dropping straight into Salty Towers from the Battle Bus, as this gas station actually has two.
You need to destroy three of them in total, so after that, you can just jump in a car and head up the road to Pleasant Park to find the third one, and the challenge is done. This challenge is worth 20,000 XP, so finishing it up fast will let you move onto the next challenge.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 12 challenges below:
- Deal damage within 15 seconds of gliding (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Visit Scenic Spot, Gorgeous Gorge, and Mount Kay (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy inflatable tubemen at gas stations (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Find a family portrait from a shipwreck (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw a fish back in the water (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Hit different opponents with a harpoon gun (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch different weapon types from fishing spots (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Hit an opponent within 10 seconds of Zero Point Dashing (5,19,15,20,25) – 55000 to 22000 XP