Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Week 1 has arrived. The new Fortnite season is underway, which means all-new epic and legendary quests to be completed on the never-ending hunt for levels for our Battle Pass.
As always, there are multiple epic quests, and then a single, tiered legendary quest to be complete. The epic quests are worth 30,000 XP this season, while the first tier of the legendary quest is worth 45,000 with each subsequent tier also being worth 30,000 XP. You can find the full list of challenges below.
- Accept a quest from a payphone
- Collect different types of weapons
- Upgrade weapons at upgrade benches
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs
- Deal damage with a Pulse Rifle
- Buy a shield potion from a Mending Machine
- Legendary Quest – Converse with Sunny, Abstrakt, Dreamflower, Riot, or Bushranger (Step 1)
- Legendary Quest – Collect Stone from The Aftermath (Step 2)
- Legendary Quest – Collect different IO Tech weapons (Step 3)
- Legendary Quest – interact with Bunker Jonesy’s conspiracy board (Step 4)
- Place rubber ducks in Retail Row, Pleasant Park, and Believer Beach
As it is the first week of the season, a lot of these challenges are designed to force players to move around the map a lot, or engage with the new systems that have been introduced this season.