It is Week 3 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4, which means the third Wolverine challenge has arrived. This week, we will need to find Wolverine’s Trophy in Dirty Docks. What exactly is Wolverine’s Trophy? It is a severed Sentinel head that also acts as a back bling, and you know he had a lot of fun getting it the first time around.
To find the Trophy, you will need to make your way to Dirty Docks on the east side of the island. You can find Wolverine’s Trophy in a building near the sea, to the south of the main Dirty Docks area. It is a small building beside the pier, and you can find the trophy in a room on the ground floor, on the shelf.
To pick up the trophy, just interact with it, and then the back bling will be yours and the Week 3 Wolverine challenge will be complete. There will three more weeks of challenges before we can get our hands on the Wolverine Skin.
You can find the weekly challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 3 below:
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminations at Retail Row (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Wood from Weeping Woods (0/500) – 25,000 XP
- Visit Panther’s Prowl (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with exploding gas pumps or gas cans (0/250) – 25,000 XP
- Place Fire Traps (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Eliminate Iron Man at Stark Industries (0/3) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Misty Meadows (0/500) 25,000 XP