This week’s Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 challenges have leaked, and we will be moving on to TNTina’s Trial, now that Brutus’s Briefing has been completed. Once again, it’s 10 new challenges each week, and we assume you will once again need to finish off 18 of them to be able to get the final mission and unlock TNTina’s Shadow or Ghost styles.
To get the style, you will also need to get to Rank 40 on your Battle Pass, but you have until next week’s challenges drop to do that, as you won’t be able to get access to the final mission until they do.
You can find all the Week 1 challenges listed below, and we will have plenty of guides to help you finish them. The challenges will go live in the game on Mar. 5, with the new Deadpool Challenges going live on Mar. 6.
TNTina’s Trial Week 1 Challenges
- Eliminate players using explosives (0/5)
- Search chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (0/10)
- Catch Air with a motorboat (0/5)
- Visit different Landmarks (0/15)
- Use upgrade bench to sidegrade a weapon (0/3)
- Deal damage to bosses (0/500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (0/5)
- Eliminate players without using a shield or healing item between eliminations (0/2)
As you might have expected, most of the challenges revolve around new mechanics, items, or locations in the game, so click the relevant links above if you are not sure how to complete any of the challenges.