More Fortnite challenges have become available today, as Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 continues. TNTina’s Trial challenges are now available, and one of the challenges is to visit 15 different Landmarks.
Landmarks can be found all over the map. Dotted between all the names locations, you will find countless areas of interest. These can be anything from the Lighthouse, the scrapyard, Apres Ski, or any other small areas spread around the map.
On the map below, we have marked many of the Landmarks, although not all of them. You only need 15, so simply play through some rounds should finish this challenge up, as you will be visiting Landmarks naturally over the course of play, while you hunt for weapons and ammo.
You don’t need to do anything special at the Landmarks, like kill a player, or even dance, just running into the area is enough to finish up the challenge. Once you have visited 15 different Landmarks, over the course of as many games as that take you, the challenge will be complete, and you will be one step closer to your Ghost or Shadow styles for TNTina.
You can find the rest of the week’s TNTina’s Trial challenges below:
- Eliminate players using explosives (0/5)
- Search chests at Holly Hedges or Retail Row (0/10)
- Destroy structures with Propane Tanks (0/10)
- Catch Air with a motorboat (0/5)
- Visit different Landmarks (0/15)
- Use upgrade bench to sidegrade a weapon (0/3)
- Deal damage to bosses (0/500)
- Land at The Rig, Hydro 16, and Logjam Woodworks
- Destroy Sentry Cameras or Sentry Turrets (0/5)
- Eliminate players without using a shield or healing item between eliminations (0/2)