Brutus’ Briefing Week 2 challenges have leaked for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2. How we get skins from the Battle Pass is a little different this season, as each skin has two sets of 10 challenges associated with it, rolling out over a two-week period. To get the skin you need to rank up your Battle Pass as you always do, but finishing 18 of the challenges, and then performing a specific secret challenge, will also get you a new style for the skin.
You will need to choose between Ghost and Shadow styles, with your choice being permanent, although at the moment we have no idea if the choice you make will actually matter.
The week 2 challenges for Brutus’ Briefing are listed below. They were datamined by noted Fortnite leaker FortTory.
- Find Shadow Safe Houses (0/1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (0/3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (0/50)
- Deal damage to players from below (0/250)
- Open chests locked by an ID Scanner (0/3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (0/200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (0/3)
As soon as the challenges go live in the game, which will be this coming Thursday, we will have full guides for everything you might need help with.
We have plenty of other useful guides that you might find helpful. From how to get Deadpool, where to find Deadpool’s letter to Epic Games, and how to deal damage to henchmen, and how to customize your new Maya skin you can get from the Battle Pass.