One of the Brutus’ Briefing Week 2 challenges in Fortnite is to hide in secret passages in different matches. You need to do this in three different matches to finish the challenge, but there are plenty of places that you can do it.
Secret passages are hidden in the game’s new places of interest like the Agency Headquarters, the Shark, the Grotto, the Rig, and the Yatch.
- TA – The Agency
- TY – The Yacht
- TG – The Grotto
- TS – The Shark
- TR – The Rig
If you go to any of these locations you will easily be able to find the secret passages. They are usually hidden in portable toilets or dumpsters, and you will be whisked through the passages when you jump in them to hide. They run all around the buildings, so be careful about where you exit, as there may be Henchmen nearby. Entering a secret passage once in each game should do the trick, and you can then go back to playing as normal. Remember, when you are at these new POIs, keep an eye out for bosses who carry powerful Mythic Weapons.
While taking them on can be a risk, the weapons they drop are very powerful and will give you an edge over other players.
You can find the full list of Brutus’ Briefing Week 2 challenges below:
- Find Shadow Safe Houses (0/1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (0/3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (0/50)
- Deal damage to players from below (0/250)
- Open chests locked by an ID Scanner (0/3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (0/200)
- Havest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (0/3)