One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite is to carry a knocked opponent 50m. It is part of the second week of Brutus’ Briefing challenges, and you will need to load into Duos or Squads to complete it.
In Solos, opponents don’t get knocked down, and carrying Henchmen won’t count. If you don’t like Duos or Squads, keep in mind that you only need to do 18 of the Brutus’ Briefing challenges to get to pick your Ghost or Shadow style, so you may not need to finish this at all, if you don’t want to.
All you need to do is load into Duos or Squads, then play as normal. Find a fight, and when you knock down an opponent, run over and carry them by hitting the prompted button when you are close. Fifty meters is not very far in the game, so you don’t need to carry them for long.
It is a good idea to make sure that you take out their partner or teammates before you try to carry them, as they are sure to show up and try to save their friend. If you are playing with buddies and you all need to finish the challenge, you can take turns carrying a knocked opponent, and then eliminate him when you are all done.
- Find Shadow Safe Houses (0/1)
- Hide in Secret Passages in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun (0/3)
- Carry a Knocked opponent 50m (0/50)
- Deal damage to players from below (0/250)
- Open chests locked by an ID Scanner (0/3)
- Shakedown Knocked Henchmen in different matches (0/3)
- Eliminate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air (0/200)
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone, and 300 metal (0/3)