The epic quests and map challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 are out in the wild thanks to Fortnite leaker iFiremonkey. Week 14 hints at some interesting stuff, mainly from what the challenges don’t tell us.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000 XP and the four following stages are worth 22000 XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55000 to 22000 XP
As you can see, there is a new “Character” that is not being named, and we need bars to hire them. This seems to strongly imply that a new bounty hunter is on the way, but who could it be? We also need to do a lot of stuff involving food, like getting cookbooks and fruit and vegetables, so could this new character be related to food somehow?
There is also a lot of driving around, and a location given only as X or Y, so could these mean some map changes are on the way? Check back on March 4 when these challenges go live in the game for full details on how to finish them all.