The challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 12 have been revealed, thanks to iFireMonkey. The noted Fortnite leaked has revealed the challenges that will be coming to the game on Thursday, June 3.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 24000 XP each for a total of 168000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 35000 XP and the four following stages are worth 24500 XP each. This means a total of 301000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Visit the Zero Point – 24,000 XP
- Craft three pistols – 24,000 XP
- Defeat a spire guardian – 24,000 XP
- Hunt three predators – 24,000 XP
- Tame boars outside of Colossal Crops – 24,000 XP
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops – 24,000 XP
- Raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle – 24,000 XP
And, of course, there is also a Legendary quest to be completed as well
- Spend 150 gold bars – 35,000 XP
- Spend 300 gold bars – 24,500 XP
- Spend 450 gold bars – 24,500 XP
- Spend 600 gold bars – 24,500 XP
- Spend 750 gold bars – 24,500 XP
A fairly standard mix of challenges for this season with quite a few of them centered around Colossal Crops, no doubt turning that area into a hot-drop for a couple of days. Check back on June 3 to find all the guides you will need to get these challenges wrapped up as quickly as possible.