One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite, driving a vehicle from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park is a little awkward. It sounds very simple because it is a basic challenge, but the game is a little bugged and many players are having trouble completing it.
In this guide, we will run through what we did to finally get the challenge to complete for us. The first thing to know is that there is no indicator on the screen when you jump into a vehicle like previous versions of this challenge. There is no timer to let you know that the challenge has begun or anything like that.
What we did was drop from the Battle Bus straight into Sweaty Sands and jumped in a jeep that had 50% or more gas. The main issue with the challenge appears to be that if you drive through any other named location, the challenge will bug out, so you need to cut across the grass and the desert between Sweaty Sands and Pleasant Park; otherwise, it will not complete for you.
We took a route similar to that shown above, and the challenge finally completed for us when we drove into Pleasant Park. Hopefully, this helps any player that is stuck on this challenge to complete it.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 14 challenges below:
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (0/4) – 20000 XP
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (0/8) – 20000 XP
- Earn bars to hire Character (0/150) – 20000 XP
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Drive a car from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park time trial (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drop car off at gas station/garage x or y (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Drive car from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (200, 400, 600, 800, 1000) – 55000 to 22000 XP