How to get the Harlowe skin in Fortnite – All variants
So many variants to try.
The Harlowe skin is a popular choice among Fortnite players as it has multiple variations, providing players with several different options. It’s a no-brainer that most players would like to own the skin and add it to their collection, but getting all the variants can be a bit confusing. To help you out, we’ve put together a quick list explaining how to get the Harlowe skin and its variants in Fortnite.
Related: How to get the Ryu skin in Fortnite
How to unlock Harlowe skin in Fortnite – All variants
Unfortunately, the skin could only be acquired through the Chapter 3 Season 1 battle pass. Thus, it’s not attainable in the game anymore unless Epic Games decides to add the skin to the in-game shop rotation. That said, Epic continues to add new skins to the game, and while you might not be able to obtain Harlowe skin and its variations anymore, there are several other skins that are equally appealing, if not better.
Harlow was released on December 5th, 2021, as part of the Deep Future Outlaw Set. It is an Epic skin and could be obtained during Chapter 3: Season 1. However, unlike most skins in the game, it couldn’t be directly bought from the in-game shop as it could only be unlocked through the season’s battle pass. Hence, players needed to shell out 950 V-Bucks for the battle pass and reach specific milestones to unlock its variations. Nevertheless, here is how you could have unlocked each variant of the skin through the battle pass:
- Racing Suit – Spend eight Battle Stars on Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Page 9
- Future Frost -Spend twenty Battle Stars on Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Page 1
- Photo Negative – Spend twenty Battle Stars on Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Page 3
- Scarlet Blackout – Spend 20 Battle Stars on Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Page 4
- Gilded Reality – Spend 20 Battle Stars on Chapter 3 Season 1 Battle Pass Page 5
If Epic decides to add the skin back into the rotation, we will update this guide.