The Season of Dawn badge will only be rewarded to the most meticulous of Guardians. You will need to engage with Destiny 2 on every level and collect a lot of gear to get this Badge. If you hope to get the Savior title before the end of the season, then you will have a lot of work to do. The Season of Dawn will end on Mar. 9. Below you will find a list of every item that you will need to get to obtain this Badge.
Weapons and Items
- Timeswept Shell – increase the Resonance Rank of any Obelisk 40 times.
- Symmetry Exotic – obtained from the Season Pass.
- Devil’s Ruin Exotic
- Bastion Exotic
- Sundial Weapons – one of each weapon available from the planetary Obelisks.
- A full set of seasonal armor, available from the Sundial or the Battle Pass.
The Shaders and Emblems that are required are listed below. These can be gotten by doing the Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard Seasonal Quests that are available from Shaxx, The Drifter, and Zavala, respectively.
Crucible Prestige Shader
- Reach Brave Valor Rank
- 5 Crucible Victories
- 900 Guardians defeated as a team
Gambit Jadestone Shader
- Reach Heroic Infamy Rank
- 600 Motes banked
- 600 Enemies defeated
Vanguard Nightbeam Shader
- 400,000 Points earned in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 450 Enemies defeated with Solar damage
- 30 Bosses defeated in Nightfall or playlist strikes
Team Spirit – No Quarter Emblem
- Reach Heroic Valor Rank
- 5 Rapidly defeated Guardians
- 2000 Guardians defeated as a team
Show Off – Team Player Emblem
- Reach Fabled Infamy Rank
- 150 Streak
- 1400 Enemies defeated
Molten Glory – Tactician Emblem
- 1,000,000 Points earned in Nightfall or playlist strikes
- 675 Enemies defeated with Solar damage
- 75 Bosses defeated in Nightfall or playlist strikes