If you have already finished the Aftermath challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4, then it’s time to move on to the Lair. Somebody is up to no good, and a robot Gnome is trying to cause some trouble.
It started at the GNOM Talk, when it was set up to look like someone tired to assassinate the speaker. Now, it turns out that the supposed target wasn’t even a real Gnome, he was a robot! The cheeky fake is trying to cause some trouble, and it is up to you to get to his Lair and find out what is happening.
To find the Lair, head to the old Shadow base to the east of Weeping Woods, marked on the map below by the white chevron. Go in the door under the large Shadow icon, then take the first door as you round a corridor to the left. Head downstairs and go in the vent on your right to find the Lair. This will net you another 20,000 XP.
If you look at the map that this robotic Gnome has in his Lair, you will see where you need to head for the next step, The Traps.
Don’t forget, there will be more challenges coming on Thursday, September 24, as new map challenges and a new Wolverine skin challenge will be going live in the game. You can find all this week’s upcoming challenges listed below.
- Search chests at Doom’s Domain (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Dirty Docks (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Drive a car from Slurpy Swamp to Catty corner in less than four minutes without getting out (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Collect Floating Rings at Coral Castle (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- In a vehicle, jump through the flaming ring at Salty Springs (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Make a Stark Robot dance (0/1) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gorgers (0/1) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500) – 25,000 XP