Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is celebrating its release on Xbox and Switch and going free to play with an extended weekend crossover event with Halo. The Spartan Showdown event will see players completing challenges and nabbing brand new rewards themed around the much-loved Halo series and its protagonist Master Chief. Read on for details on what to expect once the event commences.
When is the Fall Guys Spartan Showdown event happening?
New players drawn in by the new console releases will have an opportunity to get used to the chaos of Fall Guys before being thrown in at the deep end with the Spartan Showdown event. It started on June 30 and will run until July 4. That means players will have five days to check out the new content and nab those rewards until they’re sealed away in the vault again. The skins may show up in the shop from time to time in the future though, so keep your eyes peeled.
All challenges in the Fall Guys Spartan Showdown event
There are 10 challenges available to complete in the Spartan Showdown event, and each one will net you 100 points. Here they are, along with the number of times you’ll need to do the action to complete the challenge:
- Play Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Qualify from any round in Spartan Showdown (7 times)
- Throw Blast Balls in Spartan Showdown (7 times)
- Get knocked down by Blast Balls in Spartan Showdown (7 times)
- Reach the final round in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Dizzy Heights in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Tip Toe in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Gate Crash in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Big Shots in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
- Collect the Lost Helmet in Thin Ice in Spartan Showdown (1 time)
All rewards in the Fall Guys Spartan Showdown event
There are five rewards available to earn for players who earn point completing the Spartan Showdown challenges. These will be unlocked automatically as you earn the requisite amount of points.
- Spartan at Heart nickname (100 points)
- 200 Kudos (200 points)
- Spartan nameplate (500 points)
- AI Construct pattern (700 points)
- Purrfect Helmet (1000 points)
There are also five brand new themed items available to purchase from the store for Show-Bucks, the premium currency of Fall Guys. As such, this essentially means that these items are most easily purchasable with real-world money, so make sure you’re not breaking the bank before you cash in for some Show-Bucks. Here are the Spartan Showdown offerings in the shop:
- Grunt Panic! emote (400 Show-Bucks)
- Master Chief costume (1200 Show-Bucks)
- Brute Chieftain costume (800 Show-Bucks)
- Grunt costume (800 Show-Bucks)
- Spartan Bundle (contains all the above) (2400 Show-Bucks)