Far Cry 5 is an action-adventure open-world game. You will start as a novice landing in Hope County and fight to overpower the cultist rule of Father Joseph Seed. The map is divided into three regions, each controlled by separate bosses. You have to earn resistance points to free the regions from the evil rule. The missions are non-linear, you can play as you want, finally, when you have enough resistance points you will face the final boss of the region. In total there are four bosses, Jacob Seed, John Seed, Faith Seed and Joseph Seed. There are also multiple endings in the game.
- The Resistance: This is the beginning part of Far Cry 5, you will be playing a mission after which the entire map reveals all regions.
- Holland Valley: This region is ruled by John Seed, you will be playing the various mission to gather resistance points to free the region.
- Henbane River: This region is ruled by Faith Seed, you will be playing the various mission to gather resistance points to free the region.
- Whitetail Mountains & Ending: This region is ruled by Jacob Seed, you will be playing the various mission to gather resistance points to free the region from Jacob and finally meeting the main boss Joseph Seed.
Tips and Tricks
- Controls Layout PC and Xbox One: Check out the PC and Xbox One control layout of Far Cry 5 in this guide.
- How To Play Co-Op And How Progression Works: In this guide, you can find out how to play co-op with a friend and how his/her progression works.
- Best Ways To Make Money Fast: Get some instant tips to earn good cash easily in Far Cry 5.
- Companions Guide: There are many specialists and warrior in Far Cry 5, in this guide you can find tips on picking the best one.
- 4 Best Weapons To Unlock First: Checkout which weapons you must unlock first in Far Cry 5.
- Beginners Tips On Weapon Slots, Perks, Money And More: If you are new to Far Cry 5 then refer this guide for more details on what to do at the start.
- 5 Best Perks To Unlock At The Start: Checkout which are the best perks to unlock at the start.
- 4th Weapon Holster and Lieutenant Location: Tips to add the 4th holsters in your weapon wheel and find lieutenants location.
- All 16 Animals Hunting Location: Get locations of all 16 animals in Far Cry 5.
- All 12 Fishing Location: Get locations of all 12 Fishing Locations in Far Cry 5.
- All 20 Outpost Locations: There is 20 cult outpost you can liberate to get resistance points and rewards.
- Holland Valley Prepper Stash Location: Locations of all 11 prepper stashes in Holland Valley Region.
- Henbane River Prepper Stash Location: Locations of all 11 prepper stashes in Henbane River Region.
- Whitetail Mountain Prepper Stash Location: Locations of all 11 prepper stashes in Whitetail Mountain Region.
- Unlock All Outfits: List of all outfits in Far Cry 5 and how to unlock them.
- 14 Best Easter Eggs Locations: Far Cry 5 has a good amount of Easter Egg and they refer to Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4, Primal, Blood Dragon, etc. In this Far Cry 5 Easter Eggs guide, we have listed 4 Best Easter Eggs and Their Exact Location i.e. where you can find them.
- All 32 Perk Magazine Locations In Henbane River: There are 32 Perk Magazines in Far Cry 5 Henbane River region. In this Far Cry 5 Perk Magazine Location guide, we have listed exact Locations of All 32 Perk Magazine in Henbane River.
- All 20 Perk Magazine Locations In Whitetail Mountains: In Whitetail Mountain region of Far Cry 5 you can collect 20 magazines, in this Far Cry 5 – All Perk Magazine Locations In Faith’s region guide you can get locations of every magazine.
- Magnopulser Weapon Location: Manopulser is a secret space weapon in the game, it is powerful and offers you to fire explosives. Check this guide for its location.
Far Cry 5 Lost On Mars DLC Walkthrough
- Control Center Antenna – This is the beginning of Lost on Mars DLC, after landing on Moon you will have to explore the space station and learn about crafting.
- Dismembered And Transference Center – After finishing Control Center Antenna you will progress to the map where you can see more locations. At Dismembered you will get the location of an energy core and in Transference Center you will upgrade Hurk to a Brobot, which is a battle drone.
- Midnight Mountain Antenna And Mine – You will see many antenne’s on the map, you have to activate all of them one by one. There are also mining facilities that will strengthen Anne’s power.
- Ending Walkthrough – In this final part of Far Cry 5: Lost On Mars walkthrough you will find guides on all antenna’s, research centers, mining area, etc.
Far Cry 5 Dead Living Zombies DLC Walkthrough
- Dead Living Zombies Walkthrough: This one is the final free DLC for Far Cry 5, there are 7 missions in this DLC. The missions are basically the story narrated by a b-movie writer who is trying to pitch his script to various directors.
- How To Unlock All 7 Achievements: The new DLC has 7 new Achievements for players to unlock in the game. Out of these 7 Achievements, 4 Achievements are Secret. In this guide, you can find step to unlock them all.
Lost On Marks Tips & Collectibles Guide
- Weapons Guide – Lost on Mars DLC has 13 new weapons, you can find tips on How To Unlock Them and what are their stats.
- Larry’s Notes Location Guide – Get all 28 Larry Note’s location in this guide.
- Geothermal Anomalies Location – Location for all 5 Geothermal Anomalies in Far Cry 5 Lost On Mars DLC.
- How to Unlock Space Suit Upgrades – Guide to unlock all space suits upgrades in Lost on Mars DLC.
- Hurk’s All Body Parts Location – Get location to gather all Hurk’s body parth on Mars.
More updates coming soon.