The Fortnite Week 11 Chapter 2 Season 5 challenges have been revealed, thanks to some sneaky data mining by iFiremonkey. As always, there is a whole lot of XP up for grabs if you need to level up your Battle Pass to get all those lovely items and skins.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000XP and the four following stages are worth 22000XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP
These challenges are much more fun and interesting than the Week 10 challenges, which is great news. Lots of weird stuff in here that we will only be able to talk about when they go live in the game.
As always, we will have lots of helpful guides, so be sure to check back with us for the easiest and quickest ways to finish up all these challenges.