The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 6 challenges have been revealed, thanks to data miner iFiremonkey. This time, Turk seems to be the target, as there is a lot of fishing and water-related challenges involved. Why are the characters going after each other like this? We don’t know, but it sure is fun to watch.
As always, the Epic Quests are worth 20000 XP each, while the Legendary Quest is broken into five tiers, worth 55000 XP for the first, and 22000 XP for the rest. This gives us a grand total of 283000 XP, which should get you plenty of extra levels on your Battle Pass, and lots more skins and items.
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands, or Flopper Pond (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake, Lake Canoe, and near Steamy Stacks – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Get Headshots – (20/40/60/80/100) – 55000 to 22000 XP
As you can see, Turk is definitely the target of our epic quest shenanigans this week. To blow up the fishing holes, you will need to use grenades, rockets, or grenade launchers. The rest is fairly straightforward, although we will have plenty of guides to help you get them done quickly on the day. And for that Coral Buddies quest, of course.