The new season of Fortnite has arrived. This means new challenges and quests to complete to level up a new Battle Pass and get all manner of new skins, items, and goodies. As always, experience can be earned by finishing up several challenges that will release each week, allowing players to max out their Battle Pass before the end of the season.
There have been some changes this season, as epic quests are now worth 24,000 XP, the first step in the legendary quest is worth 35,000 XP. There will be set number of challenges each week, although we do not know the exact amount of XP you can earn each week just yet.
- Find Golden Artifacts near the Spire (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Investigate an anomaly detected at Lazy Lake – 24,000 XP
- Craft a Hunter’s Cloak (01) – 24,000 XP
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Craft mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Craft Primal Weapons using bones and makeshift weapons (0/3) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Wildlife (0/5) – 24,000 XP
- Talk to characters (0/3)
- Legendary Challenge – Craft Items (0/3) – 35,000 XP
A new map and lots of new mechanics mean there is a lot to learn this season, so we will be writing guides for each of the challenges to help you wrap them up as quickly as possible. Some of the challenges are multipart, and we will only know the second and third steps after finishing the first ones.
(this guide is under construction)