It is off to the soccer pitch for one of the Week 2 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3. To finish up this simple challenge, you will need to score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park. Pleasant Park can be found to the north of Holly Hedges and is a named location on the map so it won’t be challenging to get to. The soccer pitch can be found right in the center of the town.
The soccer pitch has gone through some changes, at one point acting as a secret bunker roof, but it is back to being a plain old soccer pitch. In the center of it, you will find a loot chest, and besides that is a soccer ball. All you need to do is walk or run into the ball, and it will roll on down the pitch. When it hits either goal, it will be counted as a score, and the ball will explode in a confetti cloud.
The good news is that another ball will spawn back at the center of the pitch, so you don’t have to worry about getting here early in the game in case of another player scores before you, and the ball disappears.
You can find the rest of the Week 2 Season 3 challenges below:
- Use different Ziplines at the Authority (0/8)
- Search chest or ammo boxes at Holly Hedges (0/7)
- Find Deadpool floaties at The Yacht (0/3)
- Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (0/3)
- Headshot Henchmen at the Fortilla (0/20)
- Gather or consume Foraged Items at the Orchard (0/5)