One of the challenges in Fortnite Week 7 Chapter 2 Season 7 is to complete the Whiplash time trials. This is a timed road race that players will need to complete within the time limit to finish the challenge and earn 30,000 XP.
You can find the time trial in Lazy Lake, beside the A Lot O’ Auto building on the east side of town. From what we can tell, you don’t actually need to drive a Whiplash to finish the challenge and can do it in any car. If you do need a Whiplash, they should be easy enough to find in Lazy Lake.
The start of the time trial will be marked by a large blue arrow with a stopwatch underneath it. Just drive through it in the direction the arrow is pointing, then continue to follow the course until you finish it. If you fail, you can start again. It is also important to make sure you have a full tank of gas when starting, as you don’t want to run out.
You can find the rest of the weekly challenges below:
Week 7 Legendary Quests
- Construct a wooden hatchery (0/1) – 45000 XP
- Mark an Alien Egg (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Collect records from Pleasant Park or Craggy Cliffs (0/2) – 30000 XP
- Stoke campfires near different hatcheries (0/2) – 30000 XP
- Collect parenting books from Holly Hatchery or Retail Row (0/2) – 30000 XP
Week 7 Epic Quests
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an enemy player (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Visit Misty Meadows, Catty Corner, and Camp Cod in a single match (0/3) – 30000 XP
- Search ammo boxes (0/5) – 30000 XP
- Defeat Riot (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Reach top speed in a Whiplash (0/1) – 30000 XP
- Drive a Whiplash through the storm (01) – 30000 XP
- Complete Whiplash time trials (0/1) – 30000 XP