Similar to past chapters, Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 looks to celebrate the summer with more than just an updated map and new skins. Players can venture into more than a dozen quests during the game’s limited-time No Sweat Summer Event for thousands of XP and exclusive goodies. Better yet, it delivers unvaulted items and new features on the map. Here is everything you can expect to do in the No Sweat Summer Event and what they unlock.
Every No Sweat Summer challenge and reward in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
From July 21 to August 3, the No Sweat Summer Event will be releasing new challenges on a daily basis. There are expected to be a whopping 19 challenges, in total, with these divided into three different questlines. Players able to complete these questlines will earn a free Back Bling, Glider, and also an exclusive music pack. The most notable of these rewards may just be the Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling (as pictured below), a wearable slushie that features five unlockable styles.
You can discover all current and future No Sweat Summer quests and their cosmetic rewards below.
- Remove No Sweat signs from recalled products (0/3)
- Throw an ice cream cone at different named locations (0/3)
- Complete a lap around the boat race after the starting countdown (0/1)
- Jump on umbrellas along the beach (0/5)
- Kick a beach ball and kick a giant beach ball (0/2)
- Fire off the Firework Flare Gun at Mighty Monument or Tilted Towers (0/1)
- Make a character dance to a Boogie Bomb (0/1)
- Pop No Sweat Summer Inflatable objects (0/3)
- Emote at different named locations (0/3)
- Catch three seconds of air while driving a Motorboat (0/1)
- Ring doorbells until they break (0/3)
- Land after jumping from the Battle Bus during the No Sweat Summer event (0/1)
- Reward: Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem Back Bling
- Pick up a No Sweat Sign (0/2)
- Reward: Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Meowscles’ style) Back Bling
- Emote at different promotional dance floor locations (0/2)
- Reward: Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Fishy Flurry style) Back Bling
- Destroy large sea buoys with Motorboat Missiles (0/3)
- Reward: No Sweatin’ Menu Music
- Place the No Sweat Signs in an official bin (0/1)
- Reward: Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Goopy Guff style) Back Bling
- Complete three No Sweat Summer Quests (0/3)
- Reward: Ice-Blasted Snow Crunchem (Nana Frost style) Back Bling
- Complete seven No Sweat Summer Quests (0/7)
- Reward: Sweaty Sailer Umbrella
- Complete 14 No Sweat Summer Quests (0/14)
- Reward: Sweaty Rotation Emote
Players desiring any of these exclusive items will need to act fast with the event and its quests are set to disappear on August 9 at 9 AM ET. In the meantime, No Sweat Summer has re-introduced ice cream cones into the battle royale for consumers to gain health and additional speed. Another recent update has even lent a new weapon to the loot pool — the Prime Shotgun. The firearm debuts with six different rarities and a 20% damage bonus for gunners who fire it when it is fully loaded.