Fortnite never was very good at keeping secrets from data miners, and Ibis has struck once again, delivering the challenges for this week-long before they arrive on Thursday. As usual, the challenges this week are a mix of mechanics and locations that will send you all over the map in search of that sweet, sweet XP.
- Use different Ziplines at the Authority (0/8)
- Search chest or ammo boxes at Holly Hedges (0/7)
- Find Deadpool floaties at The Yacht (0/3)
- Score a goal on the soccer pitch at Pleasant Park (0/1)
- Eliminations at Lazy Lake (0/3)
- Headshot Henchmen at the Fortilla (0/20)
- Gather or consume Foraged Items at the Orchard (0/5)
As always, we will have plenty of guides to help you finish these challenges up when they go live in the game. You will need to travel to the Yacht, the Authority, Holly Hedges, Pleasant Park, and the Fortilla this week, so the challenges are spread across the whole island.
Finishing up each challenge will get you 35000 XP, and will help you climb up through the ranks of your Battle Pass to unlock all kinds of skins, gliders, pickaxes, and emotes. Remember, these challenges have leaked ahead of time and will be going live in the game on Thursday, June 25.
There should also be a range of other challenges available on the day. We are due for a new challenge to get the Aquaman skins, and there will be a challenge coming up to get your first Build-A-Brella color. We will have full guides for each when the challenges become available.