Chapter 3 Season 2 of Fortnite is underway and Week 2’s seasonal quests and challenges are sure to keep players busy. Similar to Week 1, this is a set of seven challenges, each lending 20,000 XP upon completion. That means players will have the chance to earn up to a mind-blowing 140,000 XP.
Considering it is only Week 2, some challenges are still fairly basic, like damaging enemies with sniper rifles and visiting specific named locations. However, others will certainly have you sweating, as they consist of finding Exotic weapons and dealing damage in a peculiar manner.
All Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 2 challenges
- Travel 300 meters in a tank (0/300)
- Damage opponents with an Exotic weapon (0/150)
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (0/3)
- Deal shotgun damage to opponents within five seconds of sprinting (0/200)
- Purchase a weapon of Rare rarity or higher from a vending machine (0/1)
- Destroy structures using Remote Explosives (0/25)
- Collect a weapon while sliding (0/1)
As usual, we will be linking the more difficult quests to guides that should help you complete them faster. Happy XP hunting!