Week 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 will introduce even more epic and legendary challenges for players to complete. At always, doing so will net you plenty of XP for your Battle Pass, getting you more Battle Stars and bringing you one step closer to your desired rewards.
As always, there are multiple epic quests, and then a single, tiered legendary quest to be complete. The epic quests are worth 30,000 XP this season, while the first tier of the legendary quest is worth 45,000 with each subsequent tier also being worth 30,000 XP. You can find the full list of challenges below.
- Collect Bars – (0/500) 30,000XP
- Spend Bars – (0/500) 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Destroy Alien trees – (0/5) 30,000 XP
- Plant saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio – (0/3) 30,000 XP
- Get Sloane’s orders from a Payphone (0/1) – 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (0/1) – 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25) – 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-A-Bull (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in Farms (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven Saucer (0/25) – 30,000 XP
The aliens appearing to be bringing in some important map changes this season, forcing the island to be a bit more accommodating to their alien natures.