The massive expansion for Cyberpunk 2077 is Phantom Liberty. You’ll be able to make your way to the previously locked-down area of Dogtown, giving you the chance to explore a new area of Night City and complete a handful of gigs exclusively in this area.
Alongside the major gigs, there’s also the matter of saving the President of the New United States, working your way through a hectic spy-thriller plot, and ensuring you get out alive. You have a lot on your plate, and it all begins in this complete guide to Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty.
How to Start Phantom Liberty in Cyberpunk 2077
After purchasing Cyberpunk 2077’s Phantom Liberty expansion, you can unlock it with your character. However, you’re required to reach a good chunk of the way through the base Cyberpunk 2077 story before it becomes available. After completing Transmission in the main story, which is during Act 2, you’ll receive the mission Dog Eat Dog. A mysterious caller will invite you to make your way to the entrance of Dogtown, and the first series of story missions for this expansion will begin.
I do recommend that starting a new character in Cyberpunk 2077 might be a good idea if you haven’t already gone through to adjust to the changes in Update 2.0. If you have, and you’ve completed Transmission, then you’ll be off to the races, and you can check out Dogtown whenever you’re ready.
All Gigs & Choices in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty
The story of Phantom Liberty is a challenging one to handle. You’ll be working alongside several spies who have been at this game for a long time. You have to make multiple critical decisions during the story, but the side gigs are also full of options and altering choices that come with different outcomes. These are all the gig choices and critical story choices you’ll have to make while playing Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty.
- Cyberpunk 2077 No Easy Way Out: Should Aaron Throw The Fight?
- Cyberpunk 2077 No Easy Way Out: Should You Make a Deal With Angie, Make No Deal, or Threaten Her?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Balls to the Walls: Should Paco Frame Yuri, Run, or Call in Favors?
- Cyberpunk 2077: Should You Take The Oath in Phantom Liberty?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Waiting For Dodger: Should You Attack Dodger’s Base or Sneak In?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Waiting For Dodger: Should You Tell Dodger He Is Telling The Truth, Lying, or Attack Him?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Firestarter: Should You Help Songbird Escape or Help Reed Capture Her
- Cyberpunk 2077 Firestarter: Should You Kill Kurt Hansen or Let Him Live?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dogtown Saints: Should You Give Nika Her Brother or Let Anthony Keep Nika’s Brother?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Treating Symptoms: Should You Neutralize Milko Alexis or Let NetWatch Finish The Op
- Cyberpunk 2077 Birds With Broken Wings: Should You Tell Solomon Reed About Songbird’s Escape?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Black Steel In The Hour of Choas: Should You Accept Yoko’s Proposal?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Run This Town: Should Jago Give Bennett his Contacts, Refuse to Give Them to Bennett, or Draw Your Weapon?
- Best Intelligence Perks In Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty
- Cyberpunk 2077 Run This Town: Should You Meet Bennett Before the Wake?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Run This Town: Should You Tell Mr. Hands Bennett Works with Arasaka or Not?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Spy In The Jungle: Should You Give the Biomonitor to the Agents or Leave At The Drop Point?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Spy In The Jungle: Should You Kill Katya or Let Her Go
- Cyberpunk 2077 Somewhat Damaged: Should You Kill or Spare So Mi?
- Cyberpunk 2077 The Man Who Killed Jason Foreman: Should You Kill Rinder or Spare Him
- Cyberpunk 2077 Dazed & Confused: Should You Find Lina or Find Something Important for Edgar?
- Cyberpunk 2077 Spider and the Fly: How to Connect to the Access Point & Stealthily Escort Myers
- Cyberpunk 2077 Lucretia My Reflection: How to Find the Valve & Shut off the Steam
- Cyberpunk 2077 Lucretia My Reflection: Should You Kill or Talk to Jacob & Taylor in Phantom Liberty?
All Collectible Locations in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty
Not only are there new gigs for you to work there, but you’ll also find a handful of collectibles to unlock throughout Dogtown. There are a handful of Tarot cards to track down and a few Militech Data Terminals that you can use to enhance the Relic, giving you additional powers and upgrades in Cyberpunk 2077. Here’s where you can find all Tarot Cards and Militech Data Terminals in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cyberpunk 2077: All Relic Point Locations in Phantom Liberty – Militech Data Terminals
- Cyberpunk 2077: All Tarot Card Locations in Dogtown – Tomorrow Never Knows